วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

What is Alternative Music ? (2)

Yeah yeah yeah, "Welcome to my blog, welcome to my world" ;)
Enjoy with my blog, my lifemy style and my world
Please feel free to comment and suggest about the mistake I made
XOXO

 

 。◕‿◕。 Welcome back to my world!! 。◕‿◕。
I will continue to blog about alternative music
From the previous blog post about the meaning of alternative and my first favorite band


And now I will recommend the interesting songs of alternative music
Let's start with my best band ever!!

The Killers - When you were young

The Killers are an American rock band that was formed in 2001, by Brandon Flowers (lead vocals, keyboards) and Dave Keuning (guitr, backing vocals). Mark Stoermer (bass, backing vocals) and Ronnie Vannucci Jr. (drums, percussion)
This song is my favorite song from the Sam's Town album
It's very touching song 
And there are many songs I really like such as Mr Brightside, Sam's Town, Human,
Bones, Read my mind, Spaceman, Romeo and Juliet and so on

The Killers - Mr. Brightside



 
The Script - For the first time

The Script are an Irish alternative rock band from Dublin. Their music has been featured in video games and the popular television programs 90210, Ghost Whisperer, The Hills, Waterloo Road, EastEnders and The Vampire Diaries.
souce :: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Script



Here is my new favorite band from Dublin, Ireland
And I had chosen this song to present under the topic
"The Song I Like"
over a month ago
Recommended song :: The man who can't be moved, Nothing

 

Here are the list of Alternative rock band that I know and want to recommend you guys
Arcade Fire, Arctic Monkeys, Beady Eye, Bombay Bicycle Club, The Cure,
The Drums, The Fray, Franz Ferdinand, The Fratellis, Green Day, Kasabian,
The Killers, Manic Street Preachers, Mayday Parade, MGMT, Oasis, OK Go,
Panic! at the disco, Paramore, Pixies, Pulp, Radiohead, The Red Hot Chilli Peppers,
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, R.E.M., Snow Patrol, The Strokes, The Script, Travis,
Two Door Cinema Club, U2, Vampire Weekend, Vertical Horizon, The Verve, White Lies,
The Wombats, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Thom Yorke, Young Guns and so on...


Thanks for visiting my blog 
Ooooohhhhh Moc Moc
(¯`°.•°•.* * .•°•.°´¯)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น