วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

One day I will be there!

Yeah yeah yeah, "Welcome to my blog, welcome to my world" ;)
Enjoy with my blog, my lifemy style and my world
Please feel free to comment and suggest about the mistake I made
XOXO


׺°"˜`"°º×  Hola mi amigo(a), Como estas? ׺°"˜`"°º×
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It means..Hello my friend, how are you? in spanish
Today my topic is about my favorite country that I wish one day I will be there!
That's SPAIN (◕‿◕)


Why's Spain?
I really like to watch soccer
And Spain national football team is my favorite team


•·.·´¯`·.·•  Spain Are the 2010 FIFA World Cup Champions •·.·´¯`·.·•



After The 2010 FIFA World Cup Final between 
【 Spain vs Netherlands 
I become a serious soccer fan jaja (jaja means haha in spanish)
And I'm a huge fan and a supporter of FCBarcelona


That's why Spain is my favorite country and why I want to go to Spain
I want to go to Barcelona and watch my beloved team
I want to travel around Barcelona
Watching soccer, taking a photo, shopping, and eating
There are a lot of attractive places to visit such as

The Sagrada Familia 

Plaça Reial

Parc Güell

 Ibiza Island


One day I will be there, my dream country
I promise
 。◕‿◕。
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for visiting my blog 
Ooooohhhhh Moc Moc
(¯`°.•°•.* * .•°•.°´¯)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น