วันศุกร์ที่ 17 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

¡Hola Barcelona!

Yeah yeah yeah, "Welcome to my blog, welcome to my world" ;)
Enjoy with my blog, my lifemy style and my world
Please feel free to comment and suggest about the mistake I made
XOXO


☀  Hello...Saturday
From the previous blog post about my dream country
That I wish one day I will be there!
And my favorite football team
Today let's continue with my beloved team from Barcelona



•·.·´¯`·.·•(¯`°.•°•.* FC BARCELONA  * .•°•.°´¯)•·.·´¯`·.·•


In a couple years ago
When I first watched this team
(◡‿◡) And I feel like OMG!!!!! (◡‿◡)
It's amazing and wonderful team
I never had any interest in soccer but


 •·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·• except this wonderful team •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•


I love their style, the way they play
(◕〝◕) It's very adorable and impressive (◕〝◕)
It feels like there is a magic between their feet
They can pass the ball perfectly



They play the beautiful game
That's why I love them 
The best team in the world
。◕‿◕。  Someone called them "Another Planet Team"  。◕‿◕。
 And I couldn't agree more


I'm so proud of my team no matter what the consequences are


And one day I will be there
At Camp Nou Stadium
For cheering and singing Barcelone hymn
 。◕‿◕。

All pictures from http://barzagirl.tumblr.com/

Thanks for visiting my blog 
Ooooohhhhh Moc Moc
(¯`°.•°•.* * .•°•.°´¯)

1 ความคิดเห็น: