วันอังคารที่ 31 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

What is Alternative Music ? (1)

Yeah yeah yeah, "Welcome to my blog, welcome to my world" ;)
Enjoy with my blog, my lifemy style and my world
Please feel free to comment and suggest about the mistake I made
XOXO



Today I will blog about "The Alternative Music"
I think you guys might heard about this genre of music
What is alternative music ??
!!Let's find out!!


"Alternative rock (also called alternative music, alt rock or simply alternative) is a genre of rock music and a term used to describe a diverse musical movement that emerged from the independent music underground of the 1980s and became widely popular by the 1990s."
source :: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_rock

 "Alternative music :: Pop rock music that is so void and generic, it can't fix into a sub-category.
Acoustic guitar? Repetitive drum beat? Generic, android-like vocalist?
This must be alternative music!
Alternative Rock :: An umbrella term used to describe a style of music that emerged in the late 80's and early 90's. Alternative Rock is usually characterized by bands who have a "do-it-yourself" or non-conformist attitude; hence alternative "
source :: Urban Dictionary


Now we know briefly about alternative music
I have already known this genre of music since I was 16-17 years old
When I first listened alternative song I didn't know what genre of music?
I didn't even know about the name of the band and what the single sang about
I just love the tune of a song and I can't stop listening to this song, that's it!



After that I surfed the internet and found about the name of the band, the lyrics
and downloaded the whole album
The first band I know is "The Killers"  



...To be continued... 
What is Alternative Music ? (2)
!!Coming soon!!


 Thanks for visiting my blog 
Ooooohhhhh Moc Moc

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น