วันอังคารที่ 28 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Bridge to Terabithia

Yeah yeah yeah, "Welcome to my blog, welcome to my world" ;)
Enjoy with my blog, my lifemy style and my world
Please feel free to comment and suggest about the mistake I made
XOXO


(◡‿◡) Welcome to my weird world again (◡‿◡)
Today I will review about the good novel that I want to recommend you guys
That is
.
.
.
(¯`°.•°•.* "Bridge to Terabithia"  * .•°•.°´¯)
by Katherine Paterson


I had a good chance to read this novel
Because this is the part of Children's And Adolescent Literature Subject
That Ajarn Kruamas gave us to read
When I first saw a copy of this novel and I just think "What a thick novel"
I didn't want to read it at first


But after I read it and I found out this is really great novel
I have a good experience and a great idea  from reading this one
This novel is about a boy and a girl that create their secret world 
filled with fantastic and named it
•·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·•  Terabithia •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•


They're always spend their time in their secret place because when they are at Terabithia
They are being themselves and no need to hide their true feeling
In fact they just want to run away from the real world
Even though it ends with sadness but it's worth reading
It's about friendship, family and imagination



There is also a movie version 


 。◕‿◕。I haven't watched it yet but I will watch it for sure! 。◕‿◕。


Thanks for visiting my blog 
Ooooohhhhh Moc Moc
(¯`°.•°•.* * .•°•.°´¯)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น