วันเสาร์ที่ 10 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Toei Taew Thai

Yeah yeah yeah, "Welcome to my blog, welcome to my world" ;)  
Enjoy with my blog, my lifemy style and my world
Please feel free to comment and suggest about the mistake I made
XOXO


Today is Saturday and I'm waiting for my favorite tv show
that is "Toei Taew Thai or TTT (เทยเที่ยวไทย)"


TTT is a travel tv show which on air every Saturdays at 14.00 - 15.00 p.m. on Bang Chanel
(◡‿◡) Pompam, Gotji and Golf will take you to many interesting places around Thailand (◡‿◡)


They have good senses of humor and I laught out loud every time I watch them
There are many interesting places in Thailand that I don't know or someplace that
I heard the name of that place but I have no clue about that place
This show will help you to travel around Thailand without spending any money
and this will help you to find out where to go when you are on holiday 
  or when you need someplace to chill out  


•.*...This is such a great and comical tv show that I want to recommend you guys!!...*.•
.
.
.
Thanks for visiting my blog 
Ooooohhhhh Moc Moc
(¯`°.•°•.* * .•°•.°´¯)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น