วันอาทิตย์ที่ 11 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Harrods

  Yeah yeah yeah, "Welcome to my blog, welcome to my world" ;)  
Enjoy with my blog, my lifemy style and my world
Please feel free to comment and suggest about the mistake I made
XOXO
.
.
.
 
  
Harrods is the most famous luxury store of the world
❤~ I used to read about history of Harrods ~
and the experience of Thai people who once worked there
The book named "ประสบการณ์จริง! การใช้ภาษาอังกฤษในเมืองผู้ดี"


It is not easy to work at Harrods, the luxury department store
。◕‿◕。 I have so much fun to read this book, this book taught me 。◕‿◕。


~★~  about how to deal with  coworkers,how to live a very good life abroad, ~★~
how to understand and use words, vocabularies, idioms, slang and more
✪~ This is a really useful book, it suits with the people who want to go abroad or ~
people who want some great book to read. This is really interesting book


Harrods is an upmarket department store located in Brompton Road in , in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, London. The store occupies a 5-acre (20,000 m2) site and has over one million square feet (90,000 m2) of selling space in over 330 departments. The Harrods motto is Omnia Omnibus Ubique—All Things for All People, Everywhere. Several of its departments, including the seasonal Christmas department and the
 Food Hall, are world famous.

(◡‿◡) If I have a chance, once of my life, I will go to Harrods for sure! (◡‿◡)
.
.
.
Thanks for visiting my blog 
Ooooohhhhh Moc Moc
(¯`°.•°•.* * .•°•.°´¯)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น